This website is the property of LOGRISE, Lda., a limited company with head office at Urbanização Encosta do Pateiro, Lote 57 8400-651 Parchal – Lagoa.
The following definitions are acknowledged for the purposes of this contract:
- SERVICE – Amplifier/Octoki/Logrise.com
- SERVICE PROVIDER – LOGRISE
- USER – Natural and legal person who acquires the Service
- ACCOUNT – Domain of each user/API services that the client has running (Google API, Facebook API, Tik Tok API)
- SITE – octoki.com/ logrise.com / logrise.pt
A) Terms of Service
By using the logrise.com SITE (“Service”), and contracting the provision of this SERVICE, the USER agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”):
- LOGRISE reserves the right to update and amend the Terms of SERVICE periodically and without prior notice;
- Any new feature that improves or enhances the current SERVICE, including the release of new tools and features, is subject to the conditions set out in the Terms of SERVICE;
- Continued use of the SERVICE by the user, after the occurrence of any changes operated by LOGRISE, constitutes express consent to such changes;
- The USER can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at the following location: https://logrise.com/termos-e-condicoes;
- The USER is prohibited from using the website and/or its content and/or the SERVICE and/or your Logrise ACCOUNT to: (A) any illegal purpose; (B) request others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (C) violate any administrative, local, regional, national, international regulations; (D) infringe or violate the intellectual property rights of LOGRISE or third parties; (E) harass, abuse, insult, damage, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate or discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, nationality or disability; (F) presenting false or misleading information; (G) upload files or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that affects the functionality or operability of the website or any related website, other sites, or the Internet; (H) collect or monitor the personal information of others; (I) “spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, ou scrape”; (J) any obscene or immoral purpose; or (K) interfere with or circumvent the features of the website, the SERVICE, any related website, other websites, or Internet security. The USER acknowledges and accepts that LOGRISE cannot be held liable for the content inserted by it in the SERVICE.
- Violation of any of the conditions set out in the Terms of SERVICE gives LOGRISE the right to terminate the ACCOUNT of the offending USER;
- The USER expressly accepts and assumes its own risk when using the SERVICE.
- The SERVICE may only be used by users who are 18 years of age or older;
- To register for the SERVICE, the SERVICE provider must provide the full name, a valid e-mail address and any other information requested by the service provider;
- The ACCOUNT login can only be used by one USER – sharing a single login by multiple people is not allowed. The USER can create separate logins for as many users as his plan allows;
- The USER is entirely responsible for maintaining the security of his/her ACCOUNT and personal / individual / private password. LOGRISE cannot and will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from the USER’s non-compliance or failure to comply with this security obligation;
- The USER is responsible for all content uploaded and activity that occurs on his ACCOUNT (even when content is uploaded by other users with access to his account). By submitting or disclosing such content on areas of the SERVICE accessible to the public, the USER assumes responsibility for it, including for its lawfulness, accuracy and veracity, releasing LOGRISE from all liability, including tax or para-fiscal liabilities inherent in the management or issue of any document;
- The USER assumes all risks and costs inherent to the use of the SERVICE;
- The USER must not use the SERVICE for any illegal/illicit, fraudulent or unauthorised purpose. USER may not, in the use of the SERVICE, violate any laws of any jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright).
Customers / users can browse / consult the data on their Logrise ACCOUNT (“Use of the site”). Any use of the SITE is bound by the terms of this agreement and the following specific terms:
- The USER expressly understands and agrees that LOGRISE cannot be held liable, not even for negligence, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to: damages for loss of profits, good faith, misuse, data or other intangible losses (even if LOGRISE has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your use of the SITE or third-party products accessing data through the SITE;
- LOGRISE reserves the right, at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to the SITE (or any part thereof) with or without prior notice.
- In the event that the SERVICE is permanently discontinued, LOGRISE will inform the USER of this fact with 30 (thirty) consecutive days in advance, of the closure date.
D) Terms of Payment, Refund, Upgrade and Downgrade
- Payment of the SERVICE and ACCOUNT will be made preferably by Direct Debit and Credit Card.
- If the USER registers and requests the SERVICE on a payment plan basis and does not cancel the ACCOUNT within 30 (thirty) days, the invoicing for collection of the SERVICE will be issued on the 30th (thirtieth) day after the initial creation of his/her account.
- If the free trial period is granted and if during the free trial period the USER requests or upgrades the SERVICE, the free trial period will immediately end and in the month following the upgrade, the SERVICE will be invoiced.
- The free trial period is defined as the first 7 days (another period may apply if defined with the customer individually) after sending the billing data and accepting the terms herein.
- The SERVICE is charged in advance, according to the contracted periodicity or pre-paid plan and is, in any case, non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of SERVICE, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused months with open ACCOUNT. On the basis of the principle of equality no exceptions will be considered.
- The USER is responsible for the payment of any fees, taxes or fiscal, tax and legal obligations for the use of the SERVICE.
- No fees, taxes or obligations imposed by tax authorities are included in the agreed price.
- If the USER performs or intends to upgrade or downgrade the account plan, payment for this SERVICE will be immediately and automatically due, falling due in the billing period immediately following, and may be collected by LOGRISE through ATM or other accepted means of payment, namely paypal, if the USER has provided it on the date of hiring the SERVICE or during its execution.
- The price of the SERVICE of a given ACCOUNT cannot be reduced nor will it be subject to renegotiation with LOGRISE.
E) Cancellation and Resolution
- The USER is solely responsible for the proper cancellation of his ACCOUNT. Cancellation can be made at any time through the SERVICE’s own SITE. The ACCOUNT screen displays a simple cancellation link. Sending an e-mail or a telephone call requesting the cancellation of your ACCOUNT is not considered a proper procedure for this purpose and the ACCOUNT will not be cancelled.
- Upon cancellation of the SERVICE by the user, the content of the ACCOUNT will be immediately deleted and the information and content in memory/saved/maintained cannot be recovered, for which reason LOGRISE strongly advises the USER to create a safety storage or backup.
- If cancellation of the SERVICE occurs before the end of the month for which payment has already been made, cancellation will take effect immediately and the SERVICE for that month will not be charged again.
- LOGRISE, at its sole discretion and at any time, has the right to suspend or terminate the ACCOUNT of any USER and refuse any and all use of the SERVICE, current or future, or any other SERVICE provided by LOGRISE in the event of failure by the USER to comply with these TERMS and CONDITIONS or its PRIVACY POLICIES. Closing the SERVICE means deactivating and/or deleting the USER’s ACCOUNT or preventing the USER from accessing his/her ACCOUNT, as well as the right to confiscate all the contents of the USER’s ACCOUNT.
- LOGRISE reserves the right to refuse to provide the SERVICE to any natural or legal person for any reason, at any time.
F) Modifications to the SERVICE and Prices
- LOGRISE reserves the right, at any time and periodically, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the SERVICE (or any part of it) without prior notice or with prior notice of thirty (30) consecutive days in the case of permanent discontinuance.
- LOGRISE may discontinue the SERVICE or part of it, whenever it detects the need to alter or correct it. The USER expressly accepts that LOGRISE automatically provides him/her with such corrections as part of the SERVICE and any breaks inherent therein.
- As part of the SERVICE, LOGRISE may also proceed with temporary discontinuities and modifications to the SERVICE, arising from corrections of software problems, functionality enhancements, general improvements, or even completely new versions of the SERVICE, with the intention of improving the provision of the same, thus aiming for maximum satisfaction and benefit for the user. LOGRISE shall not be liable to the USER or any third party for any damages that may result or arise from a termination or suspension of the USER’s ACCOUNT and/or access to the SERVICE.
- Prices for all SERVICES, including but not limited to the monthly subscription for the SERVICE fee plan, are subject to change upon 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on Logrise’s SITE (www.logrise.com) or the SERVICE itself.
- The USER or third parties may not hold LOGRISE liable contractually, extra-contractually, criminally or in any other way for any modification or alteration of the prices, suspension or termination of the SERVICE.
G) Copyright and content ownership
- All Rights of the SERVICE are reserved to LOGRISE. The USER accepts that the SERVICE contains protected and confidential information that is protected by applicable law.
- The USER may not duplicate, copy, reproduce, redistribute, reuse any part of the SITE, SERVICE or ACCOUNT, or visual design elements or concepts without express written authorisation from LOGRISE, under penalty of incurring civil and criminal liability.
- LOGRISE claims no intellectual property rights over the material and content, materials and profile that the USER inserts into the SERVICE.
H) General Conditions
- The USER assumes its own risk when using the SERVICE. The SERVICE is provided “as is” and “as available”.
- Technical support is provided via e-mail to users and paid account holders who are not in arrears or defaulting on payments.
- LOGRISE uses hosting partners and suppliers to provision the hardware, software, networks, storage and related technologies required to run the website.
- You may not modify or adapt the Service Site.
- The user may not use the image, contents and information of the Service site to create or modify any site in order to create confusability with, or imitation of, the LOGRISE Site, or any other service provided by LOGRISE.
- The user may not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any part of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site without express written permission by LOGRISE under penalty of incurring civil and criminal liability.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited e-mail, SMS, or “spam” messages.
- The service is provided online, for which LOGRISE accepts no responsibility for any connectivity failure and inherent impossibility of its use.
- The user must adopt preventive measures and provide security guarantees so as not to transmit any virus or worms or any code of a destructive nature.
- LOGRISE does not guarantee that (i) the Service will meet your specific needs, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of the products, services, information or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the service will be corrected.
- The user expressly understands and accepts that LOGRISE shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, damages for loss of profits, or other intangible losses (even if LOGRISE has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) misuse or inability to use the service attributable to the user; (ii) the cost of acquisition of replacement goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services acquired or obtained or messages received or operations contracted for or through the service; (iv) statements or conduct of third parties; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
Questions and queries about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com.
Use the email firstname.lastname@example.org for any requests/questions regarding your rights.
Logrise is not responsible for content created and published by its customers. All content is the responsibility of the clients, Logrise can be hired to create content and the client must always approve it.
Under the provisions of Article 18 of Law No. 144/2015, in the event of a dispute, the consumer may resort to a Consumer Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity:
CIMAAL – Algarve Consumer Conflict Information, Mediation and Arbitration Center. It covers municipalities in the district of Faro.
Address: Ninho de Empresas, Edifício ANJE, Estrada da Penha, 3º andar, sala 26, 8000 Faro;
Rua 25 de Abril, Edifício Lagoa Parque, 3A, Lagoa
M: (+351) 282 002 710